Buri Island T-Shirt Design
Buri is an Island under the jurisdiction of Catbalogan. Located in the northern part of Western Samar and 9 km from the town. Within the Island, the Catbalogan Airport is located.
The T-shirt design is an inspiration of the Island. Available in made to order basis policy. We print as you order.
Buri Island T-Shirt Design is conceptualized by the word BURI with an image of airplane and Island inside the design. It showcases what’s in the Island. The print color is will depend on color of the fabric as well.
The printing method we use for this design is Silkscreen using rubberized opaque ink. We use J&J Virgo or Keen worth inks which are recommended. For dark color and cotton fabric, we use Super white premium. Super white SG For white and colored cotton fabrics highly recommended for pastel colored cotton and poly cotton fabrics for Virgo inks.
We are using Blue Corner and AIIZ t-shirt brand. Blue corner has premium quality, crafted of heavy, durable cotton. Comfortable to wear and is 100% cotton. AIIZ brand is the same with blue corner. Good fits and
Product Care Tips
- We recommend hand-washing
- Certainly never wash it at more than 40 degrees and always turn the T shirt inside out.
- Do not tumble dry the T shirts, and if ironing, protect the image with a cloth.
- Please separate colored items with white items.
- Bleach may be used, only white cotton items.
- We recommend machine washing.
- More tips to come.